Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Just A Little Something Nice


On December 17, 2009 my son was born.  He was premature and was unable to eat and had an extreme case of Belly Rubin.  He was put in intensive care for about a month.  This was an extremely hard time in my life.  I spent countless hours in the hospital rocking chair just praying for a miracle.  Not to mention, this event took an extreme toll on my marriage and family.  I only could hold my son if it was time to feed him.  Every other time he had to be laying under a hospital light in hopes to get his Belly Rubin levels back to normal.  I know how hard it is to have a child in intensive care.  It is awful.  This is why I decided to do something nice for the mom's who have kids in there. 

Each mom at the hospital received a binky jar as well as a free photo shoot and either $5.00 hair or $5.00 nails with Nichole Hendrickson.  I hope that they sincerely enjoy their special gift at American Fork Hospital.  Provo Hospital... here we come!

 What happened to my little boy?  He's now two and on the move!  Don't worry mom's... I promise it gets better.  Hang in there! Our prayers are with you!

No comments: